HUDSON YARDS NEW YORK CITY

Monday, September 14, 2020

Greetings Earthlings, 
Life has been so busy for me, I'm honestly not able to commit to updating as often as I would like to. I won't allow a few years go by like I did last time. I'm sure I can post at least once a month.

I have been obsessed with the Hudson yards for over a year now. I daydream of the day I will own a penthouse in one of the many beautiful skyline buildings in the area. The area offers an amazing waterfront view, the vessel, and a shopping mall. The last time we were in New York, I desperately wanted to visit this very popular attraction in the area known as the vessel. The vessel is so beautiful, I see why it's a popular Instagramable location, of course, I had to have my Instagramable moment. Luckily for me, there was a photographer in the area who opted to take the image above and email it to me, God I love New York. Actually, I have a love-hate relationship with New York. I have such an amazing connection there, things flow to me easily and I connect with genuine energies. I've been considering moving back for a while, but as we all know the cost of living is very high. I believe that God will make a way, he always does. This is me confessing with my mouth and writing it down.
Photographer: Mr. Willie Bravo

So before I go on rambling, the photographer that took the photo of my boys and I is Mr. Willie Bravo,(Photos305usa on Instagram). Make sure you guys and gals check him out. He's pretty amazing and I'm not just saying that.  

Captured on iPhone
There was so much I wanted to ramble about, but now that I'm writing this post two weeks later, my brain is drawing a blank.
Anywho, I'm hoping to move back to New York before the year ends. Hopefully, I'll win the Megamillion or the Powerball, maybe both, this would be perfect then I could move right into my dream penthouse. I've already selected the unit I want based on what they have available, with a visual image of what I would want the decor to look like. So dear God, I'm ready for the divine life I was sent here to live. I think its time! 2020 has been quite a year, I'm ready for my big break. Wishful thinking, we all know it would take more than a wish to become a reality. So, with that being said I need to end this post to go buy lottery tickets.
Connect with me:
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by: *

20 comments :

  1. Haha, I hear ya! That is quite the amazing place to live! Good luck on the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness so fun. I've never been to New York before, it sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is great. I really like the way it is written. The photos are beautiful. I wish you all the best and that you achieve what you have imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are great and I love the design of that building.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos and the design of that building is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hudson yards look pretty spectacular, no wonder you would like to live there. The architecture is pretty special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New York is so interesting and amazing city to visit and explore..glad you shared your trip and experience with us..great work though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress in the photo is absolutely stunning. This place looks like such a neat place to live. I hope you win the lotto so you are able to make your dreams a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2020 has definitely been quite a year. I hope you can move to New York and live in your dream house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the place looks lovely and makes me want to come back to New York again even more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Vessel is such a beautiful place to have a photo. It must be expensive to live in that area. I hope you'll be able to move back to New York.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an incredibly entertaining place. Whenever in New York and have time, go there with kids!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never been to New York. I hope your wish of living in New York comes true soon. Pictures are amazing and I really like to shape of the building.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That place is beautiful and these photos are gorgeous! Hopefully you can hit the lottery and be able to stay in your dream penthouse. Also I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful place to take your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Watching your vlog, reading your post, and seeing your beautiful pictures on this post make miss my life in NY. Thankfully, I am coming to see my sister in December.

    ReplyDelete
  17. New York is so interesting and amazing city to visit.

    www.prosphairshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey dear! Loved your post and allready followed your blog, i want invite you to visit and follow my blog back <3

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete