A LIST OF PEOPLE TO LEAVE IN 2022

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Hello earthlings, the above meme was sent to me, and it's so on trend. I understand the seasons and that things are seasonal. It's not necessarily cutting people off, but certain behaviors I exhibit around certain people. For example, if I knew being around this group of people would cause me to drink or smoke, these are habits I would like to change or I'm working on changing. I should stop spending my free time with these individuals. It's never personal, it's called growth. I desire more for myself and I want to break the habit of being an alcohol or smoker. Sometimes you just have to navigate through life a bit differently. It is the same patterns or behaviors that keep people trapped in the same situations. Then they start pointing fingers, instead of being accountable for the role they play. 


I'm getting rid of habits that I no longer resonate with and if that requires setting boundaries with certain individuals, then that's what it has to be. This is because these individuals keep me stuck in a certain pattern that keeps me in a form of misery, anxiety, depression or sickness. My choice to leave behind these behaviors or habits has nothing to do with anyone. It's primarily about healing my mind, body or nervous system and doing what is best for me. 


Healing makes you realize some people don't deserve to be around you, no matter how much you keep them. Unconditional love doesn’t mean unconditional tolerance of abuse, disrespect, or bullshit”  it’s not unconditional boundaries.


It is nearly impossible to imagine why anyone wouldn't want this for themselves. We navigate through life with the intention of being our happiest, loving, healthiest and highest selves. Each and every one of us has a habit or two that we wish we could break once and for all. No matter where you are on your personal growth journey, whether it's spending too much time on social media or eating out too much, there's always something we could do better. When it comes to breaking unproductive habits, it's easier said than done. If you've ever tried, you know just how difficult it can be. 


Break free from your unhealthy habits by becoming the kind of person you want to be. It is helpful to change your mindset so that you can think of yourself as already being the next level version of yourself. A person's actions tend to follow a person's thoughts. Obviously this isn't magic, but it is a powerful tool. You won't feel guilty for making choices that benefit you in ways that many might not understand. Additionally, it is also helpful to have the conversation with those you care about. It's easy for people to take your healthy lifestyle choices and changes personal.

May your 2023 be filled with lots of healthy lifestyle choices. 

PS: I LOVE YOU!

Please check out my book #SorryMelody, available on Amazon.


Connect with me:
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting, and stopping by: *

No comments :

Post a Comment