BEACH DAY

Sunday, June 28, 2020


The family and I have been due for a beach day and some much needed outdoor play. My beach day isn't like everyone else's my day consists of me looking cute while watching the children have a ball. Sounds a bit much, but I'm guilty of getting all dolled up to sit around in the heat. I mean if I'm going to sit in the heat I might as well be cute while doing it. I legit can't be the only one who does this. Yesterday we went to the beach and I was not expecting the number of people we saw there, with the pandemic going on, I imagined there would be a few families there enjoying the good weather and soaking up some sun. But the beach was packed I tell ya, we found a spot that wasn’t oversaturated with people and settled there for a good day.  


Despite all the madness in the world I still want the kids to have fun, but of course, I want the commencing of fun to be done in a safe manner. Fun is our goal but safety is paramount. Going to the beach is always such a hassle, it is even more challenging when you have kids. I dread getting ready to head to the beach, but once we arrive it really never seems to be as bad as I anticipated and today was no different. 

Most days I feel bloated and not so perfectly plumped (I don't like to use the term fat), but today I felt very secure and sexy. I've been working really hard to be more positive about my body and all the changes that I might not be in favor of. It's my temple if I can't respect, love, and appreciate it then how can I expect anyone else to. Looking at my silhouette in these images makes me appreciate my figure. 
iPhone 11 pro images


Connect with me:
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by: * 

35 comments :

  1. Damn girl, your confidence is just SHINING. You look positively AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous. I agree. We should always think positive of our imperfections. We are unique because God created us differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing. I do love being at the beach. I hope I can get there next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully made. You are an amazing vlogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great on the beach! Seems like you had a nice time as well, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone needs positivity. And this post is definitely one. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look great on your swimsuit and I the design so stunning awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I struggle with body positivity but your words are definitely inspiring to love the way I am!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the words of the great Rupaul “ If you can’t love yourself, how the hell are you gonna love somebody else”.

    Thank you ! There is nothing wrong with getting dolled up for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some people aren't taking this pandemic serious - good that you found a more quiet spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were lucky to find a part of the beach that wasn't full. So many have flocked to the seaside with the gorgeous weather. I'm with you, 3 kids and the beach is hard work. You have a great feminine figure, I'd be super confident if I had your shape.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel the same way you do about getting ready for the beach. But I love it once I am there! And I have the same struggles with body image. I have not gotten as far as you in curing it. It is hard to undo so many years of negative thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Your beach vacay looks so amazing. And I must say, your post reflected body positivity in every way. Love it. True indeed. Our body is our temple. If we ourselves don't value it, how can we really expect others to do the same for us��

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do agree with your points...IT seems like you had such a great time enjoying there..Thanks for sharing other ideas too..This is much motivating too...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like going to the beach as well but I stayed away during the hot days. It was crazy how many people decided to go, despite the pandemic. There was no social distancing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so jealous that you have a beach near you. I so miss the beach but all I have near me is a muddy river.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look awesome. Self confidence is the best. We were on the beach last week but I did not have even my swimsuitšŸ˜³

    ReplyDelete
  18. This makes me want to be at the beach for sure! You look fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the positivity of this post. We all need to do what we can to have a semblance of the old normal seep into the new normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah do agree with your point...Great reminder and amazing idea...

      Delete
  20. I miss going to the beach! We would love to but due to restrictions in the area we are prohibited.

    ReplyDelete
  21. First of all, you look FANTASTIC! Second, every time we go to the beach I have that SAME FEELING!! Like UGH is this going to be work or fun!?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great photos! Summer has come and I am waiting to finish my work and go for vacation. I love so much summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You seem to be a perfect fit in your swim suit! Glad that you seem to be enjoying the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These pictures are gorgeous, love your suit! have fun

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great! I am still dreaming of going to the beach! And your cover up is so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look fabulous in your beachwear! It's a bit too hot and humid here now but I look forward to when the weather cools and we can go back to enjoy the beaches too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah, there's nothing in the world like a day to the beach, grounding your feet in the sand, breathing in that salty air and allowing the sound of the waves to wash away your cares.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am so jealous. Can't wait to go to the beach too. Hopefully when I am not too scared to go out. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I wish I could go to the beach everyday.You look very confident!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I wish I could go to the beach everyday. You look so confident!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OH GIRL - you look amazing!!! I love a good beach day. Cute outfit too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I wish I could spend my time on a beach but unfortunately it's too far off to just ride without a vacation even the flights takes about 2 hours). You look so happy, I absolutely love the beach dress

    ReplyDelete
  33. You look fabulous! I hope you had fun at the beach!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yas girl! Love this wrap you have on.

    ReplyDelete