#SorryMelody by Melesia Robinson

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy New Yearrrrrrrrrrrr!
I have so much to catch you guys up on and I will. I'll be back on YouTube and back to a somewhat normal life. I hope you are all keeping it safe!

Last year I did a thing; I published a story that needed to be told. I’ll have you know, I'm a big risk taker! Inside I revealed some of the things I gained from being broke, broken, and risky. My goal is to sell 5,000 copies this week and I can't do that without you. (Call me crazy 😂)

Can you help me? Get your copy here or type in #SorryMelody in the Amazon search box.

I thought I was procrastinating, then I realized the time is now. - #SorryMelody

Connect with me:
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by: *

6 comments :

  1. I am so excited to read the story, this is amazing and I am sure there is a lot to learn from your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life gets in our way, but we are more than what we write

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! Congratulations on publishing your story! I'd definitely like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have big plans! I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover. Can’t wait to read this book.
    Hope new year brings you success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congrats!! Yes to 5,000 copies, you can do it! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete