SHIFTING FROM SURVIVAL MODE TO THRIVING MODE

Sunday, May 28, 2023


Greetings Earthlings, 
Lately, life has been so good to me. It's great when life brings us positive experiences and blessings. I have been embracing the good times and it is a source of joy and fulfillment. It's important to appreciate and savor these moments. Take the time to reflect on what is making life so good and express gratitude for those things. Cherish the positive experiences and continue to nurture the aspects of your life that are bringing you happiness and fulfillment. And remember, life can have ups and downs, so enjoy and appreciate the good times while they're here. 

I love that I’m embracing my soft girl era. It was a choice I made to transition from merely getting by to truly flourishing. This doesn’t mean I don’t have off days, it just means I’m showing up even on those days. I’m making the effort to dig deep within and acknowledge the suck. All while being grateful, because I know the higher power said in Jeremiah 29:11 
“I have plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 

I believe that this is so in my heart. If I’m having a moment, I try to find what God wants me to know or learn. It’s a teachable moment for me and also to be of service to others. 

We got free tickets to catch the NYCFC vs Philadelphia match and had a ball. Attending a live sporting event is so thrilling, it's an excellent opportunity to support your favorite team, enjoy the atmosphere, and witness some exciting moments on the field. We definitely soaked up the energy from the crowd, cheering their team. It’s such a unique experience being part of the live sports action. We had a fantastic time at the match!

After leaving the match I was inspired to write this post. I couldn't help but feel so grateful to have the experience we had. I was inspired to share this to get those that are struggling to align with their highest good.  Here are a few suggestions to help you on your journey:

1. Pray: It doesn't take much to have a relationship with the higher power (God) or whatever your practice is. Take some time out of your day to acknowledge and build with the creator. 

2. Set clear goals: Identify what you want to achieve and create actionable steps towards those goals. Break them down into smaller tasks to make them more manageable and track your progress along the way.

3. Prioritize self-care: Take care of your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Make time for activities that bring you joy, practice mindfulness or meditation, exercise regularly, and ensure you get enough restorative sleep.

4. Cultivate a positive mindset: Shift your focus towards gratitude and positivity. Practice affirmations, surround yourself with supportive and uplifting people, and challenge negative thoughts by reframing them into more positive perspectives.

5. Embrace learning and personal growth: Seek opportunities to expand your knowledge and develop new skills. This could include reading books, taking courses, attending workshops, or pursuing hobbies stimulating your mind and interests.

6. Build a supportive network: Surround yourself with inspiring and encouraging people. Seek out mentors, join communities with similar interests, and collaborate with individuals who can provide guidance and support along your path to thriving.

7. Take calculated risks: Step outside of your comfort zone and embrace new opportunities. Pushing yourself to try new things can lead to personal and professional growth, helping you unlock your full potential.

Remember, transitioning to thriving mode is a process that takes time and effort. Be patient with yourself, celebrate your progress, and don't hesitate to seek support when needed. 

Good things happen to those who believe they deserve good things. 
Dress: Zara Shoes: Aldo Astara Strappy flat sandals Bag: Tory Burch
I purchased these "Astara Strappy flat sandals" from Aldo for my trip to Bali. This is the worst $85 I have ever spent on shoes. It would have been great if I were able to return them since the straps do not stay tied, they are literally a tripping hazard. It was my intention to see if they would be suitable for the match. I got out of the car to take a few pictures when the straps fell off. I was beyond annoyed, but happy I had backup in the car. Wearing heels to a match wasn't part of the plan, but it all worked out. 


Happy Healing!


PS: I LOVE YOU!

Please check out my book #SorryMelody, available on Amazon.


Connect with me:
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting, and stopping by: *

No comments :

Post a Comment