MANIFEST THE LIFE YOU WANT

Friday, June 4, 2021

I decided to share a few events from my day-to-day experiences. I hope you all enjoy these snippets. 


4/29

I purchased my moldavite 3 days ago. Today I woke up feeling off, I was experiencing an itchy throat and some drainage. I took some NyQuil last night, it helped a little. It feels like I just need to ground myself and get some fresh air.  


5/1 

My brother got jumped, he got into an altercation with his girlfriend, they were both very drunk. Some random guys saw that they were fussing at each other and decided to beat his butt up. The situation could have ended very badly. I'm grateful he made it home safe. 


I woke up in so much pain, these back spasms are no joke. I didn't get to complete my dress the way I wanted to but I'm not stressing it. either way, sis is about to look so bomb.


5/3 

I started wearing my moldavite neckless. I cleaned it with rainwater. I claimed nothing but good energies. I'm expecting a winning lottery ticket or two. I'm ready to enter the billionaire club. I claimed other things too, but I'm holding myself accountable here. 


5/2 The first year my brother gave me a birthday gift. He's 27 years old and I only realized this because my mom was fussing him out about it. He doesn't owe me anything and I have no expectations when it comes to him. There is always something with him when it comes time to celebrate my birthday. I stop giving him gifts when I realized how selfish and self-centered he is, It normally takes a while for me to notice these types of behavior, because I always want to see the good in people. Overall, I had an amazing birthday as always. 

View from Equinox Hotel New York, NY


5/5 

I got some unexpected money that took me to the goal that I wrote down at the beginning of the year. If you want it that bad write it down. It was amazing how it all manifested. I might actually go into details about this in a detailed post.  


5/9

Happy Mother's Day! My dad texted me for Mother's Day we haven't spoken since my grandmother's transition. I almost convinced myself he texted me accidentally. Lol, after doing the math in my head I think it was intentional and I'm going to visit him so we can have a talk face to face. Also, the first year my brother gave me a gift of Mother's Day. 


I notice my bedtime has changed drastically, I've been going to bed so late and my dreams aren't memorable, I used to get 2-3 downloads now it's just one or none that I can remember. I'm going to bed early tonight.


5/14 

Amazon sent me the wrong order. The gag is I got free products and got my original order the following day. 


5/16-17

There was an unexpected fallout between two people I'm really close with. I was caught in the middle trying to rekindling things, I was close to cursing both their asses out, lol. It helped me to realize the different values humans have when it comes to relationships. 


5/18 

I took my car in to get my wipers changed and one of my windows recalibrate. The dealers have these tents set up outside, I didn't want to sit under the tent, I wanted to sit under the shaded trees. They only had three chairs, one of which was occupied. I intended to set the kids up and go grab another chair. As I was approaching I engaged the lady with a smile and we talked about how beautiful it was outside and that I mentioned I wanted to join her under the tree, with covid and me having the kids she gracefully gave me the areas to chill and wait for the car. I was so grateful, she definitely didn't have to, but she did.


5/19 

I woke up so grateful for the blessings I've been receiving. It's such an amazing feeling. 

I started my day early, it felt great. It's been a while since I've done this. Being in NY has thrown me off, but it's all good. I was so exhausted from the drive to VA and doing light housework. I went to bed as early as 5 pm the night before. 

I then decided to run to food lion because we were out of bottled water. I decided to hit Walmart up because I needed fabric to create ready-to-wear pieces for myself. The young lady that helped me was so nice, we talked about how I got started. I showed her my work and she was so impressed that I taught myself all that I did. I ended up getting a little extra on the fabrics I purchased. I then went to food lion and paid it forward by paying for the young lady items who was behind me in line. 


I stopped at dollar tree to get these glass containers for my fireworks scent boosters. So as we were in line this lady comes up and she randomly pointed out the glass in the ceiling. She was saying she was scared to stand in line because she didn't want any to fall out and break on her. I told her she shouldn't think like that and she snapped on me. I snapped back and told her she was ignorant. I got home and one of the containers I purchased broke. The moral of the story is you can't control shit, so why live in fear. 


This day was very dramatic. I cursed my mother's boyfriend out and told him he better not let me see him near her. Wild day. Lol 


5/20

I'm tempted to cancel all plans for Caesar's 8th Birthday. It's a story I'm not even going to get into. I took away his Ipad and tv privileges. 


My guides exposed someone to me, they turned out to be everything my gut feeling was telling me. Interestingly enough I thought I was comparing the person to other people I know and I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. Nope, my gut was so right. Thank you guides!


5/21

I've been ignoring my mother's phone calls. It feels strange that I haven't spoken to her, it's only been a day or so since we last spoke, but feels like forever. We always have some form of communication, she knows I'm upset so she didn't try reaching out. 


5/22

Event #1

I have the most amazing seven-and-a-half-year-old. I mean this kid has been doing all the right things. Lately, he's been irking every fiber of my being. He wakes up and jumps on TikTok and literally waits for me to tell him he needs to brush his teeth, get some breakfast, and get started with school. He has the same routine every day during the week. I couldn't understand the disconnect, my God's children came over. I had a discussion with their mom and then boom it hit me. I saw what the disconnect was, Caesar is starting to feel like he's being treated differently, I recalled moments where he would ask how comes Mari (his little brother) doesn't have to do such and such. I took away a few of his privileges and Saturday morning he turned a new leaf. I was surprised and excited about his efforts. Here is A list of things Caesar did without me asking 

1. Brush his teeth and encouraged Mari to brush his 

2. Made his bed 

3. Open the blinds 

4. Wash the Dishes 

5. Laundry 

6. Take a shower 

7. Play with Mari 


He was full of many surprises, I think I broke the curse. Lol, 


Event #2 

I sent a hit out last night for my mother's boyfriend. Well, not the kind of hit you guys are thinking. What's funny is it backfired and affected my brother. I was in tears laughing at how frustrated the situation was for him. 


5/23

I'm always grateful, I woke up and did my journaling, and meditated to start my day. I made lobster, waffles, and eggs for breakfast. It was amazing. Caesar is still on a rise, he's out here doing great things. I decided to clean the yard and take care of some house duties I've been pushing back. One of the duties consists of me setting up the camera in our garage. As I got finished Mari knocked over some mail we had sitting there. I spotted one that looked like a check, I ripped it open so fast and couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was indeed a check for $25. This was so dope to me, I had no idea where it came from or why. I've been manifesting unexpected money and it has been working for me. I was also manifesting luck, I've been feeling really lucky. I also found in the pile of mail a free face mask from a company I once purchased from, for my company. 


Caesar started cooking dinner so I let him. I guided him and watched him work his magic, it was amazing. I've been feeling very stagnant and low on energy so I decided to burn the house out to remove all stagnant energy and call home my own energies. I burned the house out and As I was cleaning up I found my moldavite crystal that I misplaced a few days ago. I was filled with so much joy, I laughed at how it happened. I knew it would show right back up when I was ready for it.


I noticed I haven't been dreaming much or I do not remember these journeys. It's strange because I typically dream every night, I'll have two-three different downloads. 


5/26 

I know I'm not the same person I was a few seconds ago because I'm constantly evolving. Today I did something I never thought I would do. I stood in front of a classroom and talked about my journey. I've never felt more ready for a ted talk. Sis has been exercising her throat chakra, It was so liberating! Here's what I posted on Facebook.

 “Everyone has a responsibility in this world, when you do your part you add value to those around you. A few months ago I never thought I would agree to do a speaking engagement. Public speaking didn't all of a sudden become my thing, it took a lot of work to overcome the fear of speaking. 


I'm always grateful when I come into contact with people who genuinely believe in me and encourages me to continue to push towards my highest potential. 


Thank you Teresa & Joy for your continued love and support. You've both added so much value to my journey.


I had an amazing time sharing my journey with the current students. While gaining the confidence I need for my future Ted talk.” I'm so grateful and excited to learn more about this new and improved me. 


5/30

I guess I am a lucky charm. How often does someone get approved twice for a car, with poor credit? How did this happen, you might be asking. It's a long story, but to make it short my brother made a terrible decision and screwed himself. I went with him a few weeks ago to get a car and the process was so easy. He had to do the entire process all over again and this time they were requiring so much more. With me being his lucky charms as he would say That's what I helped my brother with today. While helping him I kind of screwed myself over. I'm heading to Florida in a few days and I'm not prepared. That's what I was supposed to be doing. It was overall an amazing day. I'm so happy for my little brother. 


5/31

Memorial Day and the day we laid my cousin to rest. This was also the day I decided to go visit my dad. Life is way too short for petty BS, I'll keep you guys updated on this. 


I'm giving away a 3 Days & 2 Nights Free stay at multiple resort destinations. If you are interested ask me how.

Connect with me:
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by: *

6 comments :

  1. What an amazing experience!!! The hotel seems awesome!!! I need to practice manifestation more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos, very sophisticated! I'm glad you were able to share some snippets of your day, you are a strong woman indeed and I admire your strength!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a great experience, I enjoyed reading about it. the photos are great as well, I like the photographer's work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you had something positive in each day! That makes everything seem grander.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am determined to make the rest of my life, the best. Thanks for inspiring me with your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this so much, what an amazing experience. Thanks for sharing this friend!

    ReplyDelete