MANIFESTATION IS REAL

Sunday, May 31, 2020

“You become what you think about”. How many times have you heard that line? "You become what you think about".  For those of you who don't know I served 4 years in the military, on my way out I wasn’t prepared financially, although I hated it, I wanted 4 more years to get my finances in order. I recall one night when I found out my military journey is ending, I was laying in my rack (bed) and I said to myself, screw this, I'll just get out and be a Navy wife. My wish was the universe's command. Words and thoughts are so powerful. I said this to myself and repeated it to a friend of mine as a joke, not knowing it was soon to manifest itself. I mean the marriage took a few years to come, but everything basically played a role in the formation of my new journey. 


Life sure is a journey, you never know how your cards will be dealt to you. After I got out I was ready to start a family. Time was ticking and these eggs aren’t going to keep flowing forever. I was told by the doctors the possibilities of me baring a child would be challenging, they made it seem like it was damn near impossible. Here I stand today with two fine-looking boys. I have random moments where I would look at them and say to myself, I did that. Lol! I recall the times before I actually got pregnant how devastated I was. My husband and I tried for months, with no luck. I’ll never forget September-October 2012, we would go out to eat at my favorite places and I would be disgusted with the food. I was throwing up after every meal, sometimes even before I tasted my meal. We just knew I was pregnant, but I was so afraid to take a test. My husband convinced me to take a test, he was tired of not being in the know. I was scared, I didn’t want to, but I also felt how he was feeling and wanted to know. But the thought of seeing another negative pregnancy test scared me. 

I told him I would never forgive him for convincing me to take the test if it was negative. I took the test and it was negative, I cried my eyes out. I couldn’t believe it was negative again, after having all the signs. It was at that moment I gave up, I told him I no longer wanted to try. It was painful and I couldn’t take it anymore! That night my husband and I got on our knees and we cried and prayed to God for a child. Two weeks after that whole experience, I found out I was expecting. I thought to myself this has to be a joke. I screamed when the doctor told me I was pregnant, he was astonished, he wasn’t sure what his next move should have been, it was hilarious.  He wasn’t sure if he wanted to congratulate me or apologize, I didn’t understand this then. He stumbled over his words asking me if I was crying tears of joy or was I not ready for a child. I told him my fiancĂ© and I prayed for this and I am beyond happy. He left the room and gave me a few minutes to get myself together. I was a complete mess, so many different emotions. When my husband convinced me to take the test, the pregnancy was way too early for It to show up on a pregnancy test. This was the beginning of my manifestation journey. 


I was introduced to The Secret by Napoleon Hill right as I was departing the military in 2011; it didn't make as much sense to me then, but now it sure makes a lot of sense. I've manifested my current life and all the amazing things that have been going right for me, but how did I manifest the things that are going in the wrong direction? Life has a funny way of teaching us things, doesn't it?  The Secret taught me about vision boards, I recall making my first vision board in 2011, by 2015 I had checked off a few of the things I wanted from it. I was shocked. I didn’t realize at the moment that these things have manifested; it has been working for me. Yay, go me! I didn’t create another vision board until 2018, I had forgotten all about the research I have done and all the things I learned watching The Secret.  What is wrong with me? Life is what happened of course. I manifested one thing from my 2018 board. Were my vision boards no longer working for me? Why aren’t the things I desire coming to me the way they were before? 

I have been through so much and completely lost myself.  I wasn’t as cheerful as I used to be. I talked about some of this on my YouTube channel. Who knew one thought or one feeling could alter everything? I have been on this spiritual journey and have been learning a lot about myself and why I am attracted to certain things. If you aren’t paying attention to the signs, you are sure to miss them. Being aligned with your true self plays a huge roll in the flow of your blessings. I started meditating on and off, I struggle with being consistent with this, I’m not sure why. I can't wait to move into my penthouse in the city. I just want to remind you guys to be consistent and don’t give up. Dreams can come true! I’ll be here to tell you guys all about it. Keep pushing, keep manifesting, keep being positive!


Connect with me:
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by: * 

27 comments :

  1. I like the realness here. You can really tell that this is based from your personal experience. I like this. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! Truly mindset is important. If we condition our minds to think positive, everything else will follow! I'm so glad you have 2 lovely kids now. Stay safe with your family always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally believe in Rhonda Byrne's The Secret. It's not just a book but a philosophy of life. A very radical way of thinking and living life but yes it works. True that - manifestation is real!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to know about your journey..it was quite challenging..but you have faced every situation too bravery..It is really amazing...(World in Eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping a positive mental attitude and manifestation are critical to a good life! I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties but so glad to hear how you came out of it! And I love your purple poncho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Especially during this crazy time, thank you for this positive reassurance! Self reflection and manifestation is so real and important.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying to work on this, especially with everything that's going on around us. Thank you so much for this friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally believe in manifestation - for the most part at least - as I have manifested a lot in my life, but that manifestation comes with... Hard work and dedication! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your encouraging experience. We all have gone through something and I believe that the more we become stronger the more we get blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, to manifesting! Your little men are adorable, Congrats to a full house!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can understand that you were out of your mind of joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I agree when it comes on manifestation. You are so true to yourself. Keep it going girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so true to your self. Keep on keeping on girl. Love the post

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have had an amazing journey and have been blessed to have your prayers answered and your heart's desires attained. I guess I have to manifest a husband cos my eggs are fossilising :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am struggling even to stick to a manifestation regime..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, this article is awesome, a life changing and I find it to be encouraging as well, not losing hope and keep moving is the way to go, even though it may seem challenging and journey not easy.

    Thank you for sharing this experience.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like Gil Renard once said, "Positive things happen to positive thinkers."

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love hearing about your journey in manifestation by the examples of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  19. An awesome article. I do believe in manifestation and trying to work on this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I truly admire your authenticity here. I'm happy for you that you got a beautiful family, and cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm just now beginning to really accept the idea of manifestations and I'm totally inspired by this blog post. And yes, you're family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I could not agree with you more! Manifestation is the key to having the life we want!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Manifestation is absolutely real! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post lady, I also believe in manifestation and you post has inspired me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how real and true you are

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the manifestation story of how you got your husband and had kids. Congratulations. Keep manifesting. I was also turned on to the Secret around 2011 and it changed my entire life. Now it's time to use it again!

    ReplyDelete