Oscars 2014 Lupita Nyong'o

Sunday, March 2, 2014



Hello Everyone, 
I am laying in bed super tired from my long day and I just had to get up to grab my MacBook to share what the beautiful Lupita Nyong'o wore tonight on the red carpet. 
Prada, a custom light-blue silk georgette soleil pleated gown with a deep V-neck top and low cut sides.
She completed her look with Fred Leighton jewels, which included an ear cuff, satin Prada platform sandals, and a matching Prada clutch with baguette crystal detail, framed in gold. 

 I sure hope she wins! 

This gown is absolutely gorgeous! 



Connect with me:
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by :* 

3 comments :

  1. There is definately a great deal to find out about
    this issue. I like all of the points you've made.

    Stop by my webpage - call of duty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lupita, but I don't think this dress did her boobs justice. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete