Bralette + Zebra Midi Skirt

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Get yourself together and let them see that without them life still goes on! 

 Hello Beautiful Peeps,
I always eyed and loved midi skirts such as this one, but I would shy away from the because I felt they didn't suit me very well. Now I wear and flaunt the skirt comfortably!


Zebra Print Midi here | Lace Bralette here | Heels here

Connect with me:
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by :* 

13 comments :

  1. Damn girl! You are ROCKING that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt looks fab on you; good thing you tried it. Also, they are on trend for the Fall.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I almost didn't give them a second chance. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. That skirt looks fab on you; good thing you tried it on. Also, they are on trend for the Fall.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skirt and love the rest of this look.
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    Become a Fashion Fan: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt looks fab, Missed you here

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/08/rainy-day-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much! I must return the visit. It's has been a very long time. :)

      Delete
  6. you look amazing.that skirt dou
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazing skirt!!!
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete