His And Hers Detox

Monday, May 26, 2014




I am by no means a qualified nutritionist, personal trainer, or hold any qualifications in health and fitness. Everything you read here is what has worked for me personally and also information gathered from qualified people around the web.

Detoxing is the removal of toxins from the body. It has been said to help with weight loss, balancing PH, improving mood, increase energy, and help with digestive health. This past weekend hubby and I decided to try something to see what good changes will happen in our body.  I created these DIY detox water at home. We used Voss water; strawberries, lemon, lime, mango, and basil leaves. 


This might be a TMI, but I don’t removal my bowls like normal people. That’s right I don’t go every day. Which isn’t normal. When we did the detox, it did increase my trips to the bathroom. I kid you not I would sometimes only go once or twice a month. It never did concern me until now and is something I’m working on fixing with my doctor. 

I would totally detox maybe 3 times a year, I’ll have to do more research to see if I can do it more often. 
Connect with me:
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by: * 

No comments :

Post a Comment