Leopard Print Clutch + Button-Up + Skinny Trousers + Gold Tip Heels

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.

William Arthur Ward

Outfit Details:
Necklace: Here | Top: Here | Skinny Trousers: Here | Trench Coat :Here | Clutch: Here | Shoes: (sold out) Here Similar Here








Thank You for visiting my blog. Are you really leaving without some feedbacks?.. Lol :)

7 comments :

  1. Super chic, great mixture of colors, luv the jacket.
    http://dallamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fashionable !! Follow you ,Hope you will follow back
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came across your blog, I was attracted by the vibrant colors! Love the ensemble
    Looking forward to more of you!

    Stay in touch
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bun & the beautiful pops of colors! :) came across your blog on fashionattitudebyraych's blogpost, definitely had to follow!

    xo Rayann
    http://rayann410.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Jacketttttttt....Hot!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete