BROWN SUGAR SALMON WITH WHITE RICE

Sunday, May 31, 2020


My younger sister is completely obsessed with my cooking and has been asking me to create cooking videos on my channel. The thought of creating these videos excite me, the only issue is, I'm not much of a girl who uses measurements in the kitchen, I like to use my good judgment. I guess this might be a change I would have to make in case someone ever wanted to recreate one of my delicious meals. Most of my meals have my original recipes and I never use the same recipes twice. How you might be asking, I just don't know. The good thing about this is, I always get compliments on my food. If it's ever bad which is rear, I'd be the first person to point it out.
Let's see if I can break this recipe down for you guys. May the cooking Gods be with me.

  • Level: Easy
  • Cook Time: 30-35 minutes 
  • Serving 2 adults 2 children 
Ingredients:
  • Extra virgin olive oil 
  • 2 salmon filets (about 3 ounces each)
  • 2.5 cup of Jasmin Rice 
  • 1/2 of shredded carrot, for garnish 
  • 1 scallion 
  • Pinch of garlic powder 
  • Pinch of onion powder 
  • Brown sugar mix from Wegmans 

Please watch the video to see how I prepared dinner. Also, don't forget to subscribe. 


Connect with me:
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by: * 

18 comments :

  1. This looks like a delicious recipe. I don't cook that much with salmon because I find it a bit too fatty for my taste. I prefer trout or seabass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't eat fit but my husband LOVES it, specifically salmon. I might need to make this for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salmon is a staple in our house. And brown sugar salmon will be on the menu this week! My kids love any kind of crispy sauteed salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a perfect combination..it looks so delicious and tasty..wanna have soon...Thanks for sharing the recipe....(World in Eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sumptuous meal for this salmon. Super easy to make. Glad you shared it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply enticing to see, as Salmon is one of my favorite fish. I'll definitely make this at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a delicious recipe. Can't wait to get started & taste this wonderful dish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks super delicious. My mom loves salmon and will enjoy something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks very delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe, might make it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so yummy! I love salmon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I miss eating this but I need to stay within our budget for now so I guess I'll have to keep dreaming about this for the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love salmon and the recipe looks really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, this looks SO good. I'm not usually a fan of salmon but I'd definitely give this a try!

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like the perfect summer recipe, healthy and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got this, Salmon fish is now my favorite dish because of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Uh oh that looks superb. I love salamon so I will definetly try the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is definitely delicious! Salmon is one of the best and is good for our skin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The dish looks fantastic and your fish is very inviting. I also cook by instinct and rarely use measurements unless I'm thinking of posting it on my blog too.
    Elizabeth O

    ReplyDelete